The iRacing team posted a new update to their Steam page.
This Patch contains some updates and fixes for the 2022 Season 3 Release.
Fixed an issue in Recent Results where the bottoms of the Car and Track text was being clipped.
Resolved an issue where the Hosted League Session modal would display an error if it was open when the session advanced from the “Pending” state to the “Launched” state.
Multiclass AI Season Session Results now properly display championship points based on car classes.
Character limits and informative errors have been added to League info boxes during initial creation and editing.
Fixed an issue where column headers could become misaligned with the correct columns when resizing the screen.
The tooltip profile of the last place finisher is no longer cut off. The “See Full Profile” button is always reachable.
The Race Results page now also shows class finishing positions for all multiclass sessions.
The tooltip in the Friends List for the Steering Wheel icon now opens to the left instead of up. This way, long session names are no longer cut-off.
iRacing Companion App
With the start of iRacing 2022 Season 4, iSchedule will begin to be deprecated.
– – After the Season 4 release, iSchedule will occasionally notify users who still use it to migrate to the new iRacing Companion App.
– – After the 2023 Season 1 release, iSchedule will display an error message when launched asking any users still using it to migrate to the new iRacing Companion App.
– – Download the iRacing Companion App directly from your device’s app store, here:
– – – – Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iracing.companion
– – – – Apple Store: https://apps.apple.com/en/app/iracing-companion/id1620903126
Fixed an issue with setups that could occur when the minimum and maximum values of an allowable range were very close. When attempting to set a value above the maximum allowable value (or just below), it would set the value to the minimum value instead.
NASCAR Next Gen Cars
(ALL) – Aerodynamics packages have been updated.
Track surface parameters have been adjusted slightly.
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
(Road Course) – The oval outer catch fence position has been adjusted, and the brake markers and caution lights have been updated to fit the new positions.