The Wrestling Empire development team has posted a new update to their Steam page:
– New “Stretcher” alternative to the standard bed, which can be found in the hospital and sometimes appears at ringside instead of the ladder.
– Canvas options now include exposed wood or metal – which sounds different and scores bonus damage! These also now appear as gimmick matches in career mode.
– New shark mask and reverse headband.
– More feminine sitting poses.
– Reinstated the [Tab] key as a way of sleeping or changing characters on PC.
– Clicking a health meter to switch characters only works in matches.
– Undiscovered characters cannot be called out via the “Interference” option.
– Team names are shown in your calendar profile.
– Changing your face in-game results in temporary scarring to imply cosmetic surgery!
– Wearable objects are removed properly when handed over to somebody else.
– Refusing to buy or sell objects isn’t always a negative interaction.
– Light from flickering flames is applied properly in all environments, and no longer lingers as a strong yellow colour.
– Weather & fire FX are affected by the volume setting.
– Reducing the sound volume no longer makes crowd sounds disproportionately quiet.
– Prevented an issue that may have caused managers to warp onto furniture upon making their entrance.
– Roaming into the press room now reveals a row of chairs at the back.
– Slight changes to the default rosters and title belts.