EA SPORTS delivers its best soccer game ever on a Nintendo console with award-winning gameplay and revolutionary new ways to play that bring players of all abilities together, making this the most accessible FIFA console game ever made. Innovations that utilize the Wii U™ GamePad put you on the pitch and immerse you in the action. Lift and look through the GamePad touch screen to aim the ball on set pieces and penalty kicks, then put the perfect curve on your shot and let it fly. Shake the GamePad to activate Touch Screen Shooting, removing the element of ‘hit and hope’ and allowing for pinpoint accuracy. Plus, connect and interact with friends like no other FIFA title.
- Award-winning Gameplay—Enjoy the award-winning FIFA franchise gameplay, optimized for Wii-U. The Player Impact Engine delivers real-world physicality in every interaction on the pitch with an infinite variety of natural and believable outcomes in every contact. Utilize Precision Dribbling to take on opponents 1-on-1 with the touch to be creative in tight spaces, on the wings, and even while fending off an opponent.
- Lift and Look—See the game from the player’s on-field perspective and enjoy creative new ways to take free kicks and penalties. Simply lift and look through the GamePad screen to aim the ball, put the perfect curve on the shot, and let fly. Look to see which teammates are positioned for more dangerous opportunities.
- Shake and Shoot—Enjoy complete control of shooting— the most rewarding part of the game. Shake the GamePad to activate the shooting zone, touch the screen to pick a spot precisely on goal, and fire away.
- Tap and Tackle— Take control of a specific defender by tapping on the player using the touch screen, taking all the guess work out of auto switching. Use the touch screen to man mark or tackle and opponents simply by tapping on the attacking player and watching your closest defender mark or tackle him.
- Precision Passing— Be more creative on the pitch, making decisive passes with precision and long balls with ease utilizing the touch screen.
- Play Together—You decide how to play—hands-on, manage, or play and manage. One player manages while up to four others play in Co-op Mode. Available in Exhibition Match, Tournaments and Career Mode.
- Connect with Friends –Use the Friends Tab to interact with friends while playing the game. See friends online and message with them quickly and easily using touch-screen texting.
- Complete Control— Full Team Management Control on the GamePad lets you change formations, make subs, switch player positions, change every facet of a team’s tactics, and even set man markers all without interrupting the game. Use the Interactive Radar to control all of your players on the pitch.
- Manage the Match—Take the reins as the manager and watch the game unfold, making key strategic real-time decisions using the GamePad. Make half-time team talks and try to motivate key players. Gamers can chose to manage the team in all of the main game modes, including Tournaments and Career, and can even intervene and take control if the outcome is in doubt. Go Online—Compete in ranked online seasonal play with promotions and relegations. Play 10-game seasons and earn enough points to be promoted or avoid relegation. Higher divisions mean better competition. Compete for Cups and in dynamic tournaments.